Royal Family Kids Camp
Register today for the Foster Kids 5K Fun Run
at Marymoor Park - Proceeds to benefit Royal Family Kids Camp
Click the above link to register, donate or volunteer.
Royal Family Kids Camp is a camp sponsored by ECA for abused and neglected children in the foster system. When the kids first arrive at camp, they are scared and withdrawn, not knowing exactly what to expect, but as the week progresses, these same children blossom as they experience the love of Christ being shown to them. The safe and nurturing camp environment paints a different picture of life than many of them have ever seen. By sharing God’s love with them in a tangible way, we are giving them a new hope to bring home.
How can you be involved?
There are many opportunities for involvement at camp and at home:
- Boys’ and girls’ group leaders
- Craft coordinators and helpers
- Youth Staff
- Birthday party organizers and helpers
- Technical staff for the digital photography lab
- Registration personnel at ECA on the first day of camp
- Prayer partners - you will be assigned to one of our group leaders or staff, and will pray for them and send cards during the week of camp.
- Donating items - including craft supplies, clothing, printer cartridges, photo printer paper, photo album supplies and miscellaneous items to be used in the dramas and activities.
- Monetary donations – our budget is based on your gifts and camp is not possible without them.
Plus many more… Call the church office to learn more about how you can be involved.