CONNECT & GROW
We are committed to helping you build your family and your life in Christ. There are several opportunities for you to “take the next step” at Eastridge and we invite you to join us in this exciting journey of faith and to build some great new friendships along the way!
JOIN US AT THE HUB
This is a brief “meet and greet” time following each of our weekend services at both campuses. Here you can take a few minutes to meet some of our leadership team, find out more about the different ministries available to you and your family, and discover a little more about who we are as a church family, our vision and our future. Whether it is your first time or you have been coming for months, you are welcome to take this first step of introduction to Eastridge. We look forward to meeting you! The Hub at our Issaquah Campus is located in the atrium near our front doors. At our Seattle Campus The Hub is located in the back of the worship center.
We invite you to join us for a weekly class called “Starting Point.” Whether you are just checking out what it means to have a relationship with God, have recently made a decision to start a new relationship with Christ, or have been a Christian for awhile and want to get better grounded in your faith this class is for you. Here you’ll meet others who also want to learn more about what it means to be a Christian and get better equipped in your walk with God.
WHAT IS STARTING POINT?
- A conversational environment where people can explore faith and experience community
- An ideal setting for people with questions about faith as well as those who want to learn about the Bible and Christianity
- A non-threatening smaller group where your opinions and beliefs will be valued
WHO IS IT FOR?
- People who are reconnecting with God after being away for a while
- People who are not sure about God or the Bible and want a safe place to discuss spiritual issues
- People who have recently started a relationship with God
JOIN A LIFE GROUP: YOUR NEXT STEP OF RELATIONSHIP & GROWTH
We are all designed for relationship and at Eastridge, one of the key ways you have to meet some great new people and build relationships with people who share your common life stage, interest or area of need is through Life Groups, the small group ministry of Eastridge. Click here for more information about Life Groups and to find one that fits your lifestyle.