OUTDOOR CHURCH SERVICE
ISSAQUAH: Saturdays at 6:30pm (NOW INSIDE AT 5pm!)
We’ve had a great run with Outdoor Church this summer, but with the weather turning and rain in the forecast for this weekend (our last scheduled outdoor service), we are officially moving inside at 5pm! You’ll be what we lovingly call “live at five” with Pastor Steve as he preaches live for both you and our online church.
RSVPs are required and limited to 200 people. Children are welcome, but must stay with their family. Please RSVP only if you’re certain you will attend. Cancel your reservation if your plans change.
Masks are required for the entire church service and all CDC guidelines will be followed for physical distancing.
Please stay home if you are sick or have been exposed to someone with Covid or if you fall into a vulnerable category. The health and safety of all is of paramount importance to us.
PLEASE NOTE: Your attendance is at-will and, like other public gatherings, could possibly expose you to COVID-19.
YOUR HEALTH & SAFETY
- PLEASE NOTE: Your attendance is at-will and, like other public gatherings, could expose you to COVID-19.
- People considered vulnerable to COVID-19 (over the age of 65 or those with compromised immune systems) are encouraged to participate in online services until Phase 4.
- We will not be taking temperatures, contact tracing or requiring signed documentation of any kind for those who attend service.
- Please “self check” and stay home if you are feeling sick, have had a fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath; have been exposed to someone who has shown symptoms or is positive for Covid-19; or if you fall into the high-risk category by the CDC. The health and safety of everyone is of paramount importance to us!
- Face masks are required for everyone attending. We will have extra face masks (if you don’t have one), gloves, hand sanitizer and tissues available at check-in.
- Physical distancing will be in place. Please do your best to keep a 6′ distance from those not in your household. For the comfort of everyone attending, pleaserefrain from hugs, handshakes, fist bumps, etc. Waving and air hugs are awesome!
WHAT WILL IT LOOK LIKE WHEN YOU ARRIVE?
We can’t wait to worship with you and part of that is our goal that you have a great experience when you arrive at Eastridge. Here are some changes you may notice when you arrive:
- You will be greeted in the parking lot and guided to a parking spot.
- Our greeting team will welcome you near the front entrance to check-in by household. You’ll be welcomed with air high fives, air hugs, waves and lots of smiles (under our masks, of course).
- Doors will open approximately 15 minutes before each service. Should a line form at either check-in or the worship center doors, you’ll find markings on the floor to help maintain at least 6-feet of social distancing.
- Please note that following CDC guidelines, we will have a new “flow of traffic” for entering and exiting the building:
- There will be one entry point into church (front doors only)
- There will be one exit point from church
WHAT WILL IT LOOK LIKE INSIDE THE BUILDING?
You will still engage in the same quality service (worship and message) that Eastridge has always offered. Here are some changes you may notice:
- If your children are attending with you please keep them with you at all times and help them to keep physical distance from those outside your household.
- Our ushers will be available to assist you in finding a seat. To maintain proper social distancing and allow for you to worship freely, we have removed some rows. There will also be at least 6-feet between you and someone from a different household.
- At the end of services, we ask that you please wait for an usher to release you by rows (like at a wedding), in order to avoid crowding at the exit doors.
- We will no longer pass out bulletins or other materials. You can find our digital bulletin on the YouVersion Bible app under “events.” Pre-packaged communion will be distributed at check-in.
- An electronic version of the Connect Card is available here, which we strongly encourage everyone (guests and regulars alike) to fill out each week.
- Pens will be removed from chairs, but offering envelopes will remain.
- We encourage you to give online at eastridgetoday.com/give. If you would still like to give in person using an offering envelope, envelopes will be available in the seat backs and at The Hub, and can be dropped with an usher at the back of the worship center.
- Our prayer team will be available to pray with you during or after the service. Please wait until you are dismissed to make your way for prayer. Also, if you have a prayer request, we encourage you to text your name to 425-979-2232 and a pastor will give you a call.
- Until it is safe to do so, please avoid congregating in the lobby, parking lot or other areas.
- We will not be re-opening Children’s Ministry just yet, but the Nursing Mother’s Room will be available for diaper changes and nursing only.
- Kids are welcome to attend service with their parents.
- Children’s ministry is available for preschool and elementary ages at EastridgeToday.com/kids. Parents, please bring along headphones to church if your kids plan on participating in their programming while you are in the worship center.
- Parents, we’ve also compiled a great set of materials to keep your kids occupied during the service. Some include printables, so be sure to check it out here before leaving the house!
The Jammin’ Cafe will be closed until we settle into our new in-person normal and have great ability to offer coffee and other food items.