We are excited to be back in the building for all of our services at both campuses and online! Check out the options below to find the perfect service for you!
ONLINE SERVICE OPTIONS:
9AM & 11AM
IN-PERSON SERVICE OPTIONS:
SATURDAYS @ 5PM
SUNDAYS @ 9AM & 11AM
SUNDAYS @ 9:15AM
RSVPs are required and limited to 200 people for each service in Issaquah and 35 people in West Seattle (including children seated with adults). Children’s ministry is now reopened in limited capacities! Please RSVP only if you’re certain you will attend. Cancel your reservation if your plans change.
Masks are required for those 5 years and older and social distancing will be in place for the entire church service.
Please stay home if you are sick or have been exposed to sick people or if you fall into a vulnerable category. The health and safety of all is of paramount importance to us!
PLEASE NOTE: Your attendance is at-will and, like other public gatherings, could possibly expose you to COVID-19.
YOUR HEALTH & SAFETY
- PLEASE NOTE: Your attendance is at-will and could expose you to COVID-19.
- People considered vulnerable to COVID-19 (over the age of 65 or those with compromised immune systems) are encouraged to participate in online services until Phase 4.
- We will not be taking temperatures, contact tracing or requiring signed documentation of any kind for those who attend service.
- Please “self check” and stay home if you are feeling sick, have had a fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath; have been exposed to someone who has shown symptoms or is positive for Covid-19; or if you fall into the high-risk category by the CDC. The health and safety of everyone is of paramount importance to us!
- Face masks are required for everyone attending (5 years and older). We will have extra face masks (if you don’t have one), gloves, hand sanitizer and tissues available at check-in.
- Physical distancing will be in place. Please do your best to keep a 6′ distance from those not in your household. For the comfort of everyone attending, pleaserefrain from hugs, handshakes, fist bumps, etc. Waving and air hugs are awesome!
WHAT WILL IT LOOK LIKE WHEN YOU ARRIVE?
We can’t wait to worship with you and part of that is our goal that you have a great experience when you arrive at Eastridge. Here are some changes you may notice when you arrive:
- You will be greeted in the parking lot and guided to a parking spot.
- Our greeting team will welcome you near the front entrance to check-in by household. You’ll be welcomed with air high fives, air hugs, waves and lots of smiles (under our masks, of course).
- Doors will open approximately 15 minutes before each service. Should a line form at either check-in or the worship center doors, you’ll find markings on the floor to help maintain at least 6-feet of social distancing.
- Please note that following CDC guidelines, we will have a new “flow of traffic” for entering and exiting the building:
- There will be one entry point into church (front doors only). Children’s ministry entrance through lower level doors.
- There will be one exit point from church
WHAT WILL IT LOOK LIKE INSIDE THE BUILDING?
You will still engage in the same quality service (worship and message) that Eastridge has always offered. Here are some changes you may notice:
- If your children are sitting with you in the worship center, please keep them with you at all times and help them to keep physical distance from those outside your household.
- Our ushers will be available to assist in finding a seat. Your family will be allowed to choose your seat, but please remain in those seats after your selection. To maintain proper social distancing and allow for you to worship freely, we have removed some rows and chairs. There will also be at least 6-feet left between you and someone from a different household.
- At the end of services, we ask that you please wait for an usher to release you by rows (like at a wedding), in order to avoid crowding at the exit doors. Please pick up your children immediately after service from kids ministry.
- We will no longer pass out bulletins or other materials. You can find our digital bulletin on the YouVersion Bible app under “events” or here. Pre-packaged communion will be distributed at check-in.
- An electronic version of the Connect Card is available here, which we strongly encourage everyone (guests and regulars alike) to fill out each week.
- Pens will be removed from chairs, but offering envelopes will remain.
- We encourage you to give online at EastridgeToday.com/give. If you would still like to give in person using an offering envelope, envelopes will be available in the seat backs and at The Hub, and can be dropped with an usher at the back of the worship center.
- Our prayer team will be available to pray with you after the service at the altar. Please wait until you are dismissed to make your way for prayer. Also, if you have a prayer request, we encourage you to text your name to 425-979-2232 and a pastor will give you a call.
- Until it is safe to do so, please avoid congregating in the lobby, parking lot or other areas.
- Children’s Ministry is open at limited capacities! The Nursing Mother’s Room will be also available for diaper changes and nursing only.
- Kids are welcome to attend service with their parents.
- Online children’s ministry is available for preschool and elementary ages at EastridgeToday.com/kids. Parents, please bring along headphones to church if your kids plan on participating in their programming while you are in the worship center.
- Parents, we’ve also compiled a great set of materials to keep your kids occupied during the service. Some include printables, so be sure to check it out here before leaving the house!
The Jammin’ Cafe will be closed until we settle into our new in-person normal and have great ability to offer coffee and other food items.